back!~
Hahaha~have not been blogging for quite some time haven't I?hahahaha~
Honestly speaking, it is kinda obvious that I dont keep a diary book at all~
Okay anyway back on track~I have no idea what I'm going to type now honestly haha~
Today while I am work someone asked me not to bother about others as long you happy...
somehow from this question i thought of lots of stuff...like-ya even if I'm happy with what I am doing but will others be happy with it?and so the question came shooting back at me can I really be happy and do what I want? its like a circle...provided something is done...
And the word "happy" to be able to definite in two form...though happy is happy la~haha
But anyway I will change my aim for now~I will be a happy person but OF COURSE not the "happy ppl" from ninjado that kinda of "happy ppl"
and if i were to make anyone unhappy i shall do my best to minimize it or pay for it~only if i am responsible for it haha. I am kinda those lazy bugger that wish to avoid trouble and enjoy myself i guess
AND haha...
for now i shall keep some stuff to myself till its time~
though many ppl, i guess, already know about it~
Okay anyway back on track~I have no idea what I'm going to type now honestly haha~Today while I am work someone asked me not to bother about others as long you happy...
somehow from this question i thought of lots of stuff...like-ya even if I'm happy with what I am doing but will others be happy with it?and so the question came shooting back at me can I really be happy and do what I want? its like a circle...provided something is done...
And the word "happy" to be able to definite in two form...though happy is happy la~haha
But anyway I will change my aim for now~I will be a happy person but OF COURSE not the "happy ppl" from ninjado that kinda of "happy ppl"
and if i were to make anyone unhappy i shall do my best to minimize it or pay for it~only if i am responsible for it haha. I am kinda those lazy bugger that wish to avoid trouble and enjoy myself i guess
AND haha...
for now i shall keep some stuff to myself till its time~though many ppl, i guess, already know about it~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home