Brave Story~
Hey! yo everyone out there(whether are you reading or not reading) haha
added afew things again ;a song and a video*
lately having been deciding which course I should go in poly, after 2 month I have finally able to take a stand now. I going for (Diploma in IT(game development))DIT in Singapore poly ,though SP isn't that fun at all or i still have doubt in my choice but who cares?~as long I'm going something of my interest right?
Last Sunday celebrated kanta birthday~despite Joel NTU busy time slot, he still manage to come drop by~. It is always not that fun when not everyone is present,especially comparing the present to the past, it is always not a wise idea to get hurt.
Watched "brave story" was quite a nice anime movie ,a tabi(journey) story in fact from a PSP game but still it have nice character,great "picture" and most of all a nice song for a nice touching ending.lol.
a video "ketsui no asa ni" for brave story,hmm..alittle comment about the mtv...the singer look abit "gay"=P okok this is stupid(what right do i have to comment other?) haha
However I only give 3.5 star of 5 star ,sad..
Oya, this sat going to changi campus for a japanese summer fest .Okay~ i admit i know nuts about this but ,hey at least i notices its existence ya?
anyway i'm sure going to enjoy the food~haha
okay that all for now then~remember to catch "brave story"! only in cineleisure i think cause i went woodland and they didnt have, okay then ciao!~
lately having been deciding which course I should go in poly, after 2 month I have finally able to take a stand now. I going for (Diploma in IT(game development))DIT in Singapore poly ,though SP isn't that fun at all or i still have doubt in my choice but who cares?~as long I'm going something of my interest right?
Last Sunday celebrated kanta birthday~despite Joel NTU busy time slot, he still manage to come drop by~. It is always not that fun when not everyone is present,especially comparing the present to the past, it is always not a wise idea to get hurt.
Watched "brave story" was quite a nice anime movie ,a tabi(journey) story in fact from a PSP game but still it have nice character,great "picture" and most of all a nice song for a nice touching ending.lol.
a video "ketsui no asa ni" for brave story,hmm..alittle comment about the mtv...the singer look abit "gay"=P okok this is stupid(what right do i have to comment other?) haha
However I only give 3.5 star of 5 star ,sad..
Oya, this sat going to changi campus for a japanese summer fest .Okay~ i admit i know nuts about this but ,hey at least i notices its existence ya?
anyway i'm sure going to enjoy the food~haha
okay that all for now then~remember to catch "brave story"! only in cineleisure i think cause i went woodland and they didnt have, okay then ciao!~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home