...ow/of,me/wo
lately attracting the wrong attention must watch out...
WARNING:
MAKO is too straight to be gay.
Any mental attack will be backfire/futile.
Any physical attack will be bashed up/the unknown******
haiz what's up with this people?
I'm too straight to be *a* ,neither should you determine whether I'm up or down...
I will be busy this few days ppl so everyone take care
oya, I posted my "wishlist" instead this time cos just notices its pointless for "favorite"
haha and sorry hayate wallpaper still in progress
God knows
O well then cya~ be back soon ;) yakusoku
WARNING:
MAKO is too straight to be gay.
Any mental attack will be backfire/futile.
Any physical attack will be bashed up/the unknown******
haiz what's up with this people?
I'm too straight to be *a* ,neither should you determine whether I'm up or down...
I will be busy this few days ppl so everyone take care
oya, I posted my "wishlist" instead this time cos just notices its pointless for "favorite"
haha and sorry hayate wallpaper still in progress
God knows
O well then cya~ be back soon ;) yakusoku


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home