...sob,must I?
Okay , get real
(see I DO look honest =) )
I'll be honest and tell nothing but the truth.
Yes, I love Her , since the past , so as now and as well as the future.
I haven't really work on the wallpaper ,okay maybe abit like taking some photos and some thinking but still haven't really touch ,cause I dont really know how I wanna present it ,my aim is to intro this anime too ppl who dont know.
It's interesting to know me ,it's fun to be close to me ,but...
It's hard talking to me ,it's irritating to catch/hold my attention ,it's dumb to think what I'm thinking ,it's even hard to follow my stupid path when people could walk their path of their own desirable choice.
okay~thats all
arhhh whack that face la irritating cat-ear ck edition...-_-
I'll be honest and tell nothing but the truth.
Yes, I love Her , since the past , so as now and as well as the future.
I haven't really work on the wallpaper ,okay maybe abit like taking some photos and some thinking but still haven't really touch ,cause I dont really know how I wanna present it ,my aim is to intro this anime too ppl who dont know.
It's interesting to know me ,it's fun to be close to me ,but...
It's hard talking to me ,it's irritating to catch/hold my attention ,it's dumb to think what I'm thinking ,it's even hard to follow my stupid path when people could walk their path of their own desirable choice.
okay~thats all
arhhh whack that face la irritating cat-ear ck edition...-_-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home