Photobucket:>

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

Rejuvenated

I'm back~! Miss me? haha ,didn't post for quite a number of weeks haven't I?
Okay~ I will give a resume of what happen lately~
I have change my posting formate so to hide the past post ,which I think, is a bit emo and sad ,don't you think so as well?=D. And it's been a month since my O's ended and many things have happen as well as rested alot haha ,taking for example my porm night, the "Return Of Joel" in the ninjado series, the planning of the ninjado chalet, "The Attack Of the gremlin" series or should I say the problematic computer?haha , my new job as a admin at some clementi area (got bored of subbbway) and of course my progress in friendship with others and my relation with my dear (which of course is my privacy ;P)haha lame~ haha

okay~I will type till around here for now~gtg slp early starting work tml~
the prom picture i will try to post up as soon as possible ;)
and since now, I have higher ego rebuke me if you like =P I shall take no offense , lol like some god follower =X.

miss you dear=)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home