Photobucket:>

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

walk walk~

Today’s I guess should be considered my off day, didn’t really have anything to do besides serving the internet, watch anime and walk walk~. Strangely everyone is like busy with work or outside somewhere, did not see much of people online haha. I also notice many people are emoing nowadays what’s up with everyone? Elmo don’t like to emo you know? Cause elmo don’t even know what is emo but “happy”.

Okay, my first comment so far for this week I have prejudge against was my siblings, as they were just playing too much game lately(must remove all the game lol), especially my sister that I want to add on, let make it short and simple “ noisy, irritating, vulgar and bash-able”. Kept complaining and quarrel over unreasonable stuff when she is soo noob at playing RPG, can’t win games, reasonable defection, come on! Game is not always 1+1=2. (and save the earth and your not rich la! Just how many times you’re going to spoil my controller? As well as the desktop key board? Slamming on the key board or trashing the controller isn’t going to get you anywhere in the game, blame yourself for being amateur)hope your reading YJ

I have watch kungfu panda haha it was seriously nice, it kinda spire me into marital art again haha, but compared to the panda I quite like the “wu~ gui master” so does my dear haha and I quite like this particular phase “The past is a history, the future is a mystery and the present is what we can make the most out of everything, that is why it is ‘present’ (present for your daddy?)”.

Today I didn’t really do many things, read a book and a comic, play 2 rounds of tower defences, slept a lot and went walking aimlessly but to enjoy the stroll. As I was walking around bbp aimlessly I asked myself many flawless questions. I want to be a technologies, a scientist, a architecture and a traveller like kino, there is so many things I wish to be able to release my creativity in creation and build a better life for everyone, I want to buy a island and build my own base there, where all technology and innovation unreveal, people live without paying but their creation of recreation means. An island doesn’t belong to anyone, but in the name of human advancement. Possibility to travel outer space and explore wonders (where no dreams are limited) of course I would not called it “utopia” for when there is utopia there wouldn’t be improvision and for there won’t be fun not gossiping about people, but at a controllable amount.

Then I was also asking myself a question “what is the most beautiful decoration right now I know?” it took me a while before I answered myself, shiny water droplet. As for why? It is a secret for me to understand myself.

Sometimes the elements of surprise really interest me, for example when I suddenly found $50 in my bookshelves

I was walking around and realised that it was so true of my dear and best friend to say that I get the most fascinated with the strangest things/stuff, so true that I kept denying haha.

Sometimes walking alone can be so enjoyable, even with stress~ as long as your mind is clear~
“I am Rain, I used ‘CLEAR’ blah blah blah, blah blah blah lol the advertisement is funny =P”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home