....breaking apart...confession
Honestly, i wonder... how are people able to skip school so easily...
anyway, i skip 1/3 of my day during the O's...
Yes, i admit that jm isn't working very well at subway...
the class is dense to notices...
those people who criticize others does not make a differences from those who are being criticize...
for me I do not hate, but rather not wanting to socialize with them...
i am not strong and easy targeted...
But somehow, as i speak through the phone with my julia... it always trigger to express my feeling... after expressing my feeling, i feel so much better
arghh... anyway a picture represent a thousand words...
A picture I draw at ikea to express my condition and how i feel... can you find the word "sympathy"?
I know my drawing is like kids but I dont care as long as it show how i feels nowJulia send me this video that really brighten up my day and the following day as well as the next coming one...
Basically, what's so good and funny about this video is that...
the cow is cute,
the cow is pregnant,
the cow's name is "woof" haha~
aiming for a better day ahead...
good night...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home