Photobucket:>

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

End of Sem 1

Okay certainly, I am very busy even though it is holidays...
Probably I will be even more free after this coming chalet on 18,19 and 20
could spend more time with julia, work and my own time.

I guess I really going to quit this end of august, sorry gesh...
to me now... work is like a journey to me...I don't wish to interfere nor change it's culture, but just experience it, if possible work as many kind of job as possible...

I have always admirer wilfred in the past to work subway in the morning, movie staff or book store keeper in the evening and factory at night...

anyway i have a few job available for me...pumping balloon, starhub, relieve teacher or anything that i can find.

I think intent to name the kids ninja - "kakegaru ninjado kido-team" haha I think it is quite okay and cool~

live would be easy if money can be planted (not as in money tree)
live would be easy if everything is utopia ( not exactly)

I will miss the class but live on
I miss my friends but work hard
I miss my dear but I want to give you a good future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home