a fresh!
Okay back!
okay~ if you people have notices I have finally change the song to something I don't even know what is the language lol but it belong to "Ar Tonelico" not sure how many people heard of it but hopefully can cos-play it one day(btw it's kinda like a sim-dating game for PS2 but more of fighting)
I'm now removing my post to 2 post now haha to probably put a cut to my messy day a few weeks back but still be remembered, thus not deleting it.
I'm wondering about getting a part-time diploma...probably a accountancy, Mechatronics or material sciences in other poly...but it seems only ngee ann have the Mechatronics course and SP have only Business Administration and as for NYP, TP and RP can go hell lol... there isn't any PTD
However, I fear of neglecting Julia again and letting something that happen on her poor friend happen to me!! Bwahahaaha ( not laughing at her friend)
I can't find my fate-stay night eps 8, 13,14,15,16,17 ....sob
Still sick but far from dying soo... Sorry peeps
v ( '_^) v
AND SOMEONE STILL OWN MONEY!!!
COS.... YOU OH MONEY, YOU PAH MONEY LoL
calefare


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home