Photobucket:>

Monday, September 15, 2008

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

kill ck...breaking down

Song: Alone (code geas)

Mood: terrible

Hours after I met Julia I got into a fight with my mother and sister…I’m not sure if it is just me or what, but I’m losing my tolerant and my family females is losing moral…

I miss you dear…

But I not sure if I’m in the right state to see you… you might scold me instead… but that’s not what I wanted…I just need your support to hold me when I’m dying…Just like I giving you support and understanding whenever you needed it… But I sometime do feel that…I’m not good for you…as I might hurt you unintentional, but surely not physically…

Your so right that I can’t work under pressure…

I don’t feel bad on what I think, but I feel real bad at what I did just minutes ago…throwing my stuff at my sister, which almost cut her eye, push my dad away and threw my bag, chair and my mother when she came out from my room to blame the hot-temp genes on my dad…push my dad away again and flip a table at my sister as she irritate me more...ran and jump over and gap her hair and push it on the floor…my dad stop me again… I went out…I think my sister was holding a sharp object as she embrace her knee together, but accidentally cut my mother when she approach my sister…

Japanese culture is having a Natsu masuri, my Thursday would be out to help plan and stuff… Cyriva Club is having many upcoming activities, thus Fridays out, this Tuesday will be having team meeting, Every Sunday is standard… subway then Ninjado…I’m saving Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday for my dear and so now only free days is on Monday.

My class have someone like my sister… it is only a matter of time before I explode, I wonder how much longer…the last time I almost wanted to use my katana to pierce her neck (cause that is the only dangerous part) when I brought it to school

Save me…let me break down…and go hospital…

I don’t bother about my grade that much….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home