Photobucket:>

Monday, September 29, 2008

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

solemn by solomon

I shall tell everyone about my long life dream before I fade away...
I have always wish to buy myself a island, build up my "ideal" building/housing and make the Island a country of only people I know, a self-sustaining island that will develop technology and meets dreams of many. Eventually, bringing my island to the next generation of life,warfare and exploration. Of course, I, myself is insufficient, that is why I trusted only some people with this dream I see, now I'm letting everyone know for I no longer...

Life is getting more and more boring...for me,

"Longing for freedom within my grasp,
but it comes with a consequences to pierce.
Blinded by dream which I'm desperate,
but blades of reality ever exist despite much effort.

If only "wish" never exist, everything would be real.
If only "dream" never exist, I wouldn't have work so hard.
If only "If" never exist, I would have lead a normal life...

Lost from comfort zone yet helping others,
satisfaction till content yet melancholy water drops,
a smiling face full of energy yet crumbling into void.

How much does people appreciate with what they have?
How much does thou forgiven us?
How much have you willing aid someone?

Life is so complicated that everything hurts...
If only I wasn't a attention seeking person...
If only everyone is concern about other's...
I might love everything better."

I'm losing myself again...sorry everyone...
I might not be blogging any sooner, since no one tag...

Busy studying "A" level physics

take care everyone!

remember I'm having a BBQ on 14 Oct at my house void deck
msn me if interested...

dying motivation to motivate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home