what goes around, comes around
Okay...I'm thinking whether we ninjado need video-cam a not lol in order to improve
I have spent most of my time with my dear julia and content with the time spend =) however I still miss being with her haha~
I have also spent enough time working and with best friends~ it was indeed a refreshing and nostalgic holiday for me~ =)
We have been watch this anime "La Corda D'oro" and "natsume something" lol
and I got really attracted to the song compose by schurbert "Ave Maria (violin version)"(click to listen) especially the duet in the show lol
And I wanna say sorry to jian min for that unexpected reaction during sparring, no problem ya? and learn your lesson with your kicking haha it's the 2nd time I counter your leg that badly haha take care buy some "zheng gu shui" very good~! just $2 haha
okay after the 1st week of September every Tuesday 10pm will have the "The Noses" or whatever it is called haha comedy show but real funny hahaha!
class starting tomorrow...starting back from square 1? not really... we are who we are, no point hiding when we will eventually open up to what they want to know~
and btw my classmate looks kuku...
okaycya everyone soon
ming da if your still alive...die! haha
I wanna whack you real hard, like last time when you poke my eye with a stick


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home