Photobucket:>

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

blog for the sake of feeling

I'm now blogging minutes before my "it" end...

As usual, "it" was never a good day for me...it was always a day mix with joy and sadness/anger...

I starting to feel the change in me every year...a mix of good and bad,
as though I'm a falling angel yet to be fallen.

Could feel the overwhelming of thought and emotion as usual as past few years...haha which means I'm very unstable lol luckly i didn't went school.

Wonder who is this year Mr/Miss SEG lol

I still wondering if I should dye my hair white or ash grey... waiting for the next wave of impulsive thought to drive me to dye at some saloon...

Just one thing before I go,
How true is that people with a surname starting with "T" or second name start with "C" like to be worship by people?...
I do like the feeling but at the same time... not
but oh-well just some lame hypothesis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home