Photobucket:>

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

90TH POSTING!!! Bwahaha

LOL okay basically I just notices that this is my 90th post since I started blogging 2-3 years ago haha not bad I think I'm not that crazy of a blogger haha~

Anyway I was suffering some havoc day's last week haha chalet, chalet and chalet (or is there other activity?)

haha bascially as I was in love with some of my photo for some unknown reason haha I will post a lot lot lot of photos~

To start of, last week during 14 december after cosplay EOY, my dear asked me to go for a D&D with her company haha, thanks goodness I work there before as a balloon man haha if not I surely feel uneasy and lost.~ anyway that day the main concern for me is the theme LOL (COLORFUL) haha it was like very hard la! haha at least 5 color~ so I dress up like some donkey I think lol (wah my lazy eye really terrible... must be very tired, do you know? slping early help my lazy eye?)

Next Up: chalet (cyriva)
Haha on 17th december that day I woke up late haha like around 11 pm haha and I'm suppose to meet them during 12 nn haha anyway everyone was late so in the end I reach there around 1 or 2 pm and woam shing, JY, fabian and aisha are still choosing the food, while I keep disturbing them with bread, long bread, bigbig honey and christmas turkey haha.

Since the chalet for Cyriva is just 2 day 1 night once we reach there around 4pm (which was considered behind time) anyway during that time when we call kenny earlier he told us he was at home and when at 4 he was still at home as we were like " wah liao lol what your doing ?".

Anyway we contiuned with the chalet and had the bbq going once we book in haha woam shing, fabian, JY and I went to brought extra item likes charcoal and stuff, and start bbq-ing haha as soon as we got back haha. soon the rest of the people came even kenny that lameness guys that give a lame excuse lol but lets not touch on that haha~, like any other "christmas chalet" we exchanged gift, eat and eat and play some PS2 game then everyone fell aslp loL and I was the last to sLP~ yeah

oh -ya, some photo on our trip to pasir ris on bus haha we actually saw a machine using sign board as shelter but too late so I took a amazing photo to replace it haha.

This is the Amazing photo which i took and wasn't expecting it to be like that but anyway can't blame my flavorite handphone to be as surprising as I can be haha
This is the entire people who are there EARLY haha but sorry peeps my hp is lousy so quality quite bad and nick is blocking some people lol there is still MY and WS behind nick haha.

(OH YA the picture for cyriva i update later cos i dont have the photos)
NEXT UP: NINJADO CHALET!~
HaHa after cyriva chalet, went to keith chalet LOL thanks goodness I saw him if not i will be dying back to Jurong with all the big and heavy bags~

Went back to Jurong to help Julia and the rest to carry bags haha and headed to pasir ris with julia, shi ling, JM, rachel, wei lun and ermm... me? anyway I drop-off at vivo to get some matter stuff haha but in the end the trip was wasted haha but the rest have meet up JS and YL haha ( proud to say this year we have some new people haha).

LOL bascially I dont want this blog to be draggy but we wasted day 1 on nothing haha and day 2 to bbq haha joel and ming da put aeroplane
(haha never mind them i going to hack care ming da from now on for giving me too lousy excuse, come on la you think your tired every not tired mah? you just had your whatever physical training what about your mind-set? are you at the first placing willing to come? if your have the willingness you will hack care your body and come one la(thats how i work=P)).

on day 2 I had daren, jm and js to follow me to collect food haha and of course initially we got lost due to the person who answer my call and told me their unit no. wrongly, but thanks to me, doing my home work i have check up the place and have directed us to the right place and obtain the food ! haha BUT most important we had fun "lost" haha.
okay mass photo: Award giving ceremony

haha Enjoy~

Basically this year we have 5 new people to help live up the event but still we have to thanks everyone who came for this chalet haha
Special thanks to clara, alison, shireen, kenneth and Yu lun lol

As for the following year I not sure if we still having this chalet but we see the responds haha

Oh-ya i not sure but I thought of this statement, i think quite true:
people who club are not satisfy of life in someway
lol
after all who would be satisfy with life?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home