re-vamp chie kuan
haha hihi everyone haven't been blogging again lately haha
been very busy lately~
lately I have just been put in the position for rp japanese culture ig (i have been like repeating this a lot of time to many people lol)
Honestly, when i heard about it I'm not even sure if i should be happy or stress, cause before I got the position I am already working on a School of Engineering camp which is rather stress already since some member isn't cooperative, but thank goodness there are very cooperative member who help smoothen the whole planning haha.
I was wondering every time when I heard from my mate that they feel stress about a particular activity or event that is coming up... but i would wonder "what's so hard about it?" as compared to my (court letter not replied to lawyer after being sued, planning for SEG camp, being president for jcig, cosplay, relationship problem and financial problem and probably my time and youth?) people would usually undergo such "life enhancement" step-by-step, but my is like all in one go!
Relationship(GF and lack of social interaction), society and law (court and people i'm interacting) and jobs (president and planning SEG camp).
As for study people please don't worry about me =) I'm good to get 3.4 GPA and above~
okay, thats all for my stress part here come the boosting part.
Yesterday, after ninjado I went to meet up with a retard(sorry lol that the way i describe a close friends) to talk about his relationship (when my relationship isn't even going well).
Then I realize something about this boy-girl relationship that most people maybe experiencing. =X
anyway skipping to the main point which i haven't been hearing from people for ages is that he commented about me in a very good way. Even though I keep throwing vulgar and hardly interact with him and the secondary people.
me: "haiz, time really fly... and now everyone is in different path, how i miss the old days"
ABC:"haha ya...hey chie kuan, thank you for listening to me"
me:"haha no problem bloody idiot for waking me up early in the morning 2am last night"
ABC:"but i have to say, honestly out of everyone in our group (chin leong,chen peng, boon peng and the rest)... i think your the most independent and hardworking"
me:" where got!? in the past when my parent were rich, I'm very spoilt to even take a cup of water and keep getting money from my parent."
ABC: "honestly! chie kuan i think that out of everyone in our group your the most independent and outstanding one, to be able to juggle so many thing."
OMG i was like so flatted! but it's a good boost to me haha
I name my friend ABC to keep his profile confidential haha


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home