updates~
okay, I do not wish to see or hear about my cos-play yesterday haha, last min work on cosplay is never my kind haha. In fact, i never like the stress on deadline haha may be i should put it up on my "like and hate"! plus I am quitting cosplay for good now, unless I have enough money and time to work on my next costume AND if the character suit my "character".
Anyway holidays is here and today's is sunday~ yeah going for D&D later
monday having some outing but i dream it rain so maybe not going and Tuesday going for jcig meeting... haiz... i thought things through for awhile. It is not that I don't like event management(in fact i love to plan event) or the people in cyriva club or jcig people but I think this is not the life and dream I'm really after I guess "this road of power" isn't what I'm really want even though i can know more people and stuff, but what i really want is, after class people would ask me whether if want to go home together just go for one meeting or activity not that often, or maybe best, someone who would go join the same activity as me. (gamer, IG and same "level of personality")
anyway this coming week will be very busy, 17-18 cyriva chalet, 18-20 ninjado chalet haha~
okay then CIAO! everyone
Labels: Honestly I just wish to lead a normal lifestyle and being an extraordinary being..., nostalgic sensation....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home