True Form~
Haha~ hihi everyone seriously have no more perseverance to continue the last week of school haha totally holiday mood~ can't wait to spend more time with my love and buddy~ AND AND AND and CNY is coming~ hahahaha more money~~... should eat Japanese buffet at Jurong Point one day especially with my love ONCE! she recover from her sickness...
18/1/09 coming closer and ninjado doesn't seems to interest anyone anymore...probably no other black belt are coming to help me out on that day... how I wish someone stronger will fight me...
School have been a hectic for me, just juggling both JCG and Cyriva is already quite tiring...not to mention my study and private life, guess that is because I usually have very high expectation from member for result and usually I do not trust them to do anything well LOL (no offence just a hunch, blame the hunch).
Guess it is time I hammer them with stuff to do if not they keep slacking, have to start being strict with profession
something which I have been practicing on~ just a short preview, there is some part jam cause I tap too soft, afterall I video it for the sake of this post at night lol AND dont expect much from this video the sound recorded is bad so is my skills, hope its irritating haha


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home