life update 21/2/09
Scroll down line by LINE!!! what'sup with your english!?
Okay~~ update update update!!! Honestly, Update is the most irritating thing to me. Wanna know why? that is because do I know who are you, what time your reading this blog? Nope~ I don't.
Before I really start blogging let me talk about communication =) , let me tell you all a secret which is meant to be told which is now no longer a secret lol... I hate blogs and the fact that I started blogging haha...
In fact, let me ask everyone whose reading this post, why do we blog? The reason why we blog is that we, individual wish to express our feeling, thoughts and experience and wish to be heard, but of course I do know of people who keep blog as a dairy which is fine~
And for those who wish they ideas to be heard and being responsed they put up a tagboard.. and guess what? whatever dangerous weapon you have in your bag won't be as dangerous as a tagboard...
Think about it~~ after all it's a secret which is meant to be told and is now no longer a secret.
The hint is: be kind and tag on someone's blog at least, else your killing that person~ =)
Next~
Having been Working a lot lately and hardly have time to spend alone time with my gf, BuuT! no worries~ I will always be loyal and want to keep you company as much as possible in the long run :).
2 weeks have pass since I have been working in this company, lots and lots of responsibility and work to do hahaha...
guess why ~
That is because my company is taking the project in Maria Bay Sand IR and those new house that will be built in Sentosa! lol
AND ME!! a regular RP student is taking such job!! OMG!! ROAR!! (that proof RP's student ain't entirely useless)
And my role in this job is Providing the installation manual for lighting, lighting Specification and manpower planning (even though our company only have 4 office worker and 3 technician) lol!!
something to be proud of lol
Next~
I been having strange dream lately (have been revolving the same event but different Situation)
2 more weeks and I will be flying off to Japan, on that day when I flying off
Situation 1: no one came to send me off and it feels numb.
Situation 2: a lot of people came to send me off, but just that julia didn't came but jm/js took video of my departure and show it to her as she was late.
However, I never manage to come back due to some terrible accident.
Situation 3: everyone, including my gf came to send me off and everything was so havoc that I felt embarrass...
LOL okay I know that the 3rd situation is the best, but a dream is a dream it's quite impossible to happen
*take note of this point* I will talk about it in my future post.
Lastly
Life have been okay lately, but I have been receiving comments from my club and IG member that my normal pace is too hard for them to catch up...but to me if it's too relax there won't be challenges...anyway been busy planning activity and event for students and what's my reimburse? Ignorant... haiz.. so disappointing haha
Oh well, like I said, I don't need members who show no interest in the group, if you do have the interest you would take action on your own~
Heart to heart talk is the last thing I want to do with members... eee ...
credit to RP student council haha seriously I would miss them after they graduate:
btw I did this dance also, it's fun!! lol especially if you do it in as a school~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home