Photobucket:>

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

quick blog

okay making use of the chance when i'm alone in the office, which I should be doing my job now actually...
damn fun yet tiring now... I just notice that i have been sleeping for only 5hr for the past few days... and one of my subordinate have went india to help do some lighting haha...(I would be glad enough if he don't bring back anything)
soo now all of a sudden i have 6 project at hand, orhard Ion building (A) and (B), MB IR, the coast@ sentosa and 2 big houses...

being a project coordinater seriously need good brains and initiative...and i think i'm up for this jobs,

are you taking initiative?...

but...this is not my type of job

though i have starting to love lighting product, all the downlight, pillar light, wall light, step light, bollard and underwater light haha... things are getting more and more interesting here~ heehee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home