Photobucket:>

Monday, February 16, 2009

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

thoughts

Hmm... honestly, right now I feel like blogging a lots of things and stuff but I just don't know where to start with...

But firstly, I'm opening my blog to my ex-chemistry teacher haha yeah~
And~~ I'm adding daniel blog w35f classmate~
be honor for those whose name are linked haha it's rare for me to add people blog =)
after all out of 251 msn contact, I only add 29 blogsite to my blogspot haha~

I should be sleeping now actually, tomorrow have a important meeting with the SEG directors regarding this year 2009 SEG FOP camp... but I shall Blog a little something which I text on my way home just now...


" With Night Life Ever So Red...
And Day light Ever So Grey...
Life Seems So Common Everyday.

Unusual Driven By Keen..
Yet All Meant The Same.

Existence Come With The Source Of Life,
Else It Wouldn't Been A Creation
But What Really Meant By Life If It's Without Trouble And Existence Without Attention?

With Their Existence Ever So Great,
Do You Ever Give Thought For Them?"

a follow up:

"Words Are The Instruments Of Thoughts And They Come In Different Sizes And Shape To Express.

Yet What Would Be The Use Of Instrument If You Don't Play Them?

Why Not Give It A Try Before Deciding To Continue Playing On Your Thought."

Full View Please: all this statement is not limit to your own perspective, as there are many Ways of meaning towards it~

anyway I was watching toradora and hope everyone will actually watch it
(reason?: no particular reason)

and in exchange i will watch skip beat~ =)

And one last thing... I not nice and kind...I'm in fact dishonest and mean... i just don't wish me disfiguring the image they have on me...someday...in the future...or sometime...

Cause I'm cursing people within myself everyday...I just don't show you so not to let you know...
but no worries... usually those are people who like hitting on weaker one.

And mind you, I'm ninjado black belt... I loving killing but civilize to know killing is ban

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home