Photobucket:>

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

thursday

Was very rushy this morning, went to work to rush out 3 project (quotation with Specs) till 3pm and didn't ate breakfast nor lunch, cos have to go cyriva club meeting after that and thank goodness i reach just in time EXACTLY 5PM lol

Went eating with the cyriva club at Woodland~

Got home Thought about "Hayate no gotoku" the eps of finding hayate weakness so i did this test:
What is your True Fear?
Your Result: Commitment

Even though it may not always seem like it, deep down you are afraid of being committed to anything serious. You love the feeling of being carefree and not having anything tying you down. You're afraid that someone or something that may tie you down in life, will keep you from reaching other goals. You may also be afraid of getting hurt. You need to open yourself up more to possibilities and realize that sometimes it's good to be committed to something that you really care about. Just because you're an independent, free-spirited person doesn't mean that being committed to anything is going to change who you are.

Disappointment
Looked down on
Where Your life is Going
Being Alone
Losing Someone
Death
What is your True Fear?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
Yup so you can see commitment and disappointment may seems to be my fear, but not worries ~ I have gotten over such stuff~ =)

Tml will be another busy day... better rest early~

I lost my hamster chiki, thanks to my sister for not closing the latch... ...
But I have no choice but consider it to have rest in peace...else it will keep affecting my mood...

1 more weeks and i'm flying off...

I need to enjoy this trip and take more photos~

a game of ignore will just end you off a conversation and probably your existences~

Oh-ya before I forgot, I got GPA 3.7 again for sem 2. In other words my sem 1 + sem 2 = 3.7 GPA

Just in case some of you don't know 4 is the max grade you can get...

Okay, today was in the club room and our adviser asked us to share our direction in career...
for me I told half a lie...
first is: I want to destroy the world
I do want to destroy the world but rather than destroying it I rather isolate from this world

Second is: I want to do R&D
This is true, but not on existing product.

Thirdly, this I didn't say it out, but I have post in it before: I will get a island for my home and technology base...
I will made new generation of technology, culture and lifestyle apart from Japanese or anything, the only concern is that... who will want to follow me besides my 2 best friend? thought all are invited...

Lot's to say but i'm just too tired..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home