twisted
In this Twisted world, which cater twisted mind of human being, create twisted Theory and twisted everyone's fact and logic...how true it that?
Everything have their own degree of "twisted-ness", which makes them unique and special, thus term as twisted Knowledge...after all for those who studied in RP/cognitive should know how human morality works, don't you? :)
being good does not exactly make you a good person, neither does being bad...
In reality, there is no right or wrong even science and mathematic, that is because science and mathematic are discovered with consistent effort to proof certain myst, which may be overwrite with better theory.
Today I went with my Cyriva Club Member to buy logistic item, started out fun, but soon something some where got out of hand and I went sick for a moment lol (guess sickness is hitting on me LOL) anyway thats is all I want to say for this part of the day haha
Cyriva's member should work as one =) so please peopo don't boycott anyone or confronting anyone, specially ignoring someone...it's the worst kind of attack to someones existence...
(but i have my counter method haha secret =) )
Have anyone ever wondered why I don't like/know any human/celebrity?
The Reason being that human have it's limit and every time you watch a drama, the face is always the same...whereas anime, the story and character have no limitation of existence.
(after all, one's person popularity would have to depend on other's liking..so what if everyone no longer show you interest?)
I don't exactly consider anime as a form of escape from reality, but rather a more entertainment show than drama with crazy and unexpected reaction, impossible stunt, super ability and unexpected plot. Honestly, let me tell you all a secret...I cry more times when I watch anime than drama haha~
while feeling sick today (with cyriva members), I was kind of in retrospects thinking about my semester 1 classmate who asked me this question:
zzz: ck, do you understand japanese?
me: nope, i don't?
zzz: then why you always listen to Japanese when you don't understand it?
me: haha good question~ but I love listening to Japanese song that is because I don't Understand it
=)
But, why Japaneses Language? haha that is because it sound more pretty and permanent~
Guess this explain my weirdness in personality haha but of course, I think this is just part of the reason~ there is more haha and with this info I guess you will understand me more better =)
anyway Dr Toh have lots of strange logic to share but you people should be honored to know Dr Toh more by reading and listening to the next part...
A Music's type/genes/volume Liked by the individual tells the emotion/feeling and type of person is...
My type of music is this :
*Note: ignore the visual, it aint very clean but the song is good though it's senseless and "i-dont-know"
*this is just half of the full version. if you have notices it's very mix up
http://dic.nicovideo.jp/v/sm2509451
Song that I like is this :
LOLITIME ED - Little Non
There is difference between songs I like and songs Of my type.
Type: my group of song range that more or less sound like this
Like: certain element in the song from my type that is more unique
anyway gtg work tml...tired...I hate to deal with people who hate contradiction...
I appreciate contradiction...do you?
Labels: twisted


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home