Being Chie Kuan
Today, Toradora Eps 25 is OUT!? the Last episode of Toradora!! OMG depress and sad (I'm not sad with the content of the last eps but the last series of toradora...)And the worst thing is that toradora eps 1-13 is only season 01, season 02 is 14-25!
Then my club mate, kenny was like "wahh i watch Toradora last eps already le, damn nice le" and keep reminding me to watch lol! Man! I want to re-watch again!~
Anyway another anime to talk about...~Ghost Hunt~..actually one of my sem 2 class mate send me the entire series but always didn't have the time to watch, till shi ling went to watch it and blog it and and my dear saw it and want to watch it AND then i finally get to watch it hahaha draggy~

But ya this anime is recommended, though it is merely 7-8 case of paranormal happening but the author really did his/her research on PK, ESP, alternative possibility, ghost, spirit and chant?
Nice anime so better not miss out ;) ...
I was thinking...actually being in committee member is quite fun... like making camps and stuff but it's just that I don't want to do things last minutes and everything, last minutes matters will take up all most all of my time to spend with my dear...which I don't like...
And if I ever step-up to the 7th Student Councilor's President, I swear I will get a more enthu and capable year 1 be the president and I shall be JCIG Student Advisor or quit...
...at the same time I WILL and MUST have another camp like CampU&I ver2 probably? making other's happy and memorable Poly life/human Life is the way I live (since poly is merely 3 years, treasure it!), but Being there and love my Julia is even more important of course lol!
This post seems like a deja vu suddenly...like a dream in 2008 march...which I didn't post about my dream...
Anyway...Someone told me that I'm a very nice person...but every time such comments makes me wonder which personality of me is nice? I'm merely a human or a devil or a angel, covered with many layer of personality which I adopted from anime for the past 5 years...which I don't really know my true colors anymore....
I love the world, yet I hate the way it is...I love human, yet I hate human...I love fun, yet I hate lots of energy...so what do I really hate and love? i love all people who are around me I guess...the person who I spend most of my time with...
anyone know the visa dance? Found a visa dance in RP lol damn joke~
Oh-ya, I like to declare, I'm actually quite a philosophiser person...
okay, till then I shall sleep now...
Labels: Being in reality is the best nirvana, IF you know the world


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home