Happening return
Hi everyone~ I know everyone is wanting to see the photos from my trip to Japan but seriously sorry that I really don't have the time to post but I will upload some picture for your eye candy but too tired to comments haha Probably I will go a edited post version at a later date







lets end of with a candid photo of myself and all this photo is credited to enedia, shawn, sandy and jimmy hahaSince my return from Japan, I have been busy with;
SEG camp briefing, revise
RP FOP
girlfriend
JCG
Working the last few project
Reflective Journal for my trip to Japan (Reflective journal = RJ = report)
so sorry if I have neglected anyone....
oh and Mr Seah the money I haven't paid you fully, probably pass you the money when secondary school start?
Comment on being a Hatsune Miku fan, not really quarreling or debating, but I'm not a Hatsune mike fan though the blogskin is her, the music is her's and the video is her's BUT BUT ...
the fact it's blue and simple blog skins, creative and nice lyrics and her pretty character design that MADE me seems as though I'm her fan thats all... I still strongly support my ideology which is Mako-ism *kasee...
This song Melt, obvious the catchy word here is Melt...
though the English does not sound right... but the purpose of this Song created is to start of your own imagination on how the story of the lyrics will be...
To me...its a PERFECT typical love story which I will elaborate farther in my next post...
In the morning, I woke up (and) first thing that came to my mind was about you,
I gave into have my bang cut,
“What’s the news?” was,
What I had to hear,
Pink Skirt Flower Barrette, stick it (on my hair) then I am going out
Me today is… (Absolutely,) Cute! (Yes I am!)
Melt…I might melt
Saying such thing as I Love You Is just impossible
Yet Melt, I can’t even look at your eyes
I’m not going to be in love with love…Not me…Because it’s you (*note this song is sang by a program)...I like
Weather Forecast lied, It’s raining downpour, (Umbrella that was) kept in the bag, (is) collapsible Umbrella (And is) not welcoming
I sighed
Then (at the moment)
(you said) such (thing) as “oh well.. I’ll just have to join you” (Then) you, who was beside me..Smiled
I heard (very) sound I fall in love
Melt I’m about to lose(choke) my breath
My right Hand that’s touching you(r hand) shakes…(my) heart thumping
Umbrella. Half for you and half for me
If I reach out my hand (your are there) close enough to reach
Oh my gosh..!
Reach, feeling (love)! To you…
Please stop (this) time (in this moment) I’m about to cry yet I’m so happy (That) I die!
Melt (oh no) we are reaching the station..
(Maybe) I won’t be seeing you again…( our distance are) close and yet so far…So
Melt..Hand in hand
If I could (only) walk with you..!
Is it really the time to bye-bye?
Please...(Right here) at this moment hold me (in your arm)!
…Such (fantasy)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home