lately
have been quite piss lately...
but one thing for sure, I must get my mental thought organize and stable...better watch my words lol
was visiting my ex-chemistry teacher Dr Seah's blog hahaha~
it's good that students are bothered about their result
But I'm kind a irritated about how students think nowadays their mind or do we call it that Y-generation?
longing for dreams and studying for the sake of result...honestly, whats so great about getting good result only? it is like a cheat...where you get result without knowing how...
I prefer passive study and fail and from pre-posted exam and pass well for actually one~
result is just a realism way of justifying your intelligent
Thank goodness there is anti-realism...which is...
this result is insufficient to justify how smart someone is in a holistic point of view...
not to mention the flaw in exam, exam should be tested on common sense, analysis and how one's improvising of studies with logical reasoning...
textbooks tell you the fact, but how do you reason out the fact to be comprehensive and logical to yourself?
by doing so, there isn't a need for you to remember such facts
So my GPA 3.7 is nothing...i'm just after the scholarship money and knowledge
NEXT up
Character/personality...
I don't hate people who reject me for outing
I don't hate people who reject a request
I don't hate people who are poor
I don't hate people who give me lousy reason when I ask
I don't hate people who are late
I don't hate people who is too lazy to be bothered
I don't hate people who request for help
I don't hate people who is like wei lun
I don't hate people who contradict with me
BUT
I hate people who back-of last minute
I hate people who don't pre-inform people earlier
I hate people who changed too much (which include myself)
I hate people who wants others to worship him/her (which include myself)
AND
I hate even more if that people back-of last minute with lame excuses
I hate even more if that people back-of after people have prepared things for their present
I hate even more if that people back-of after people are rejoin that they are coming!
Guess you all should know what kind of people I hate...cause all my hate lead back to one thing...
Lack of responsibility...
It's like someone asked you and your respond will be your responsibility to act...every respond contribute to how people want you to act... yet you didn't, basically your asking for death, whether in job, proposal, investment on you, or trust... sometime a lie is enough, depending on how much "hope" is place on the bet....
I'm also at wrong for being cold to people who do that, but no point caring anymore if you just break this thing called Trust?
Solo is just fine with me, living without socializing is fine for people who are too busy
but human without security of friends is a weakness...though it is slight
Anyway I will be busy the whole of this and next Month... let me know 2 weeks before hand if anyone wanna book me, priority given to gf/cyriva/jcg and 8 march i'm cheaking in at 9.40pm SQ638 (not confirm about the flight number)
so 8-15 march, i won't take any offer in exchange of my trip to japan haha~
Labels: strong and strike - naruto


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home