Photobucket:>

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

same old update...

It's been awhile since I cried over a movie...

April will be a very busy week that I wonder, how should I could maximise my time...

Lastly, I want to take up a job at a cafe...

Spending of money is a way of circulating money flow among the people... the more trade made, the faster the trade grow...there isn't really a point to save too much besides the rainy season... but just remember that you spend less than you can earn will do, though I'm still prompting people to spend more...

ever since I quited my last job... I feel the need for another job to learn, this time I want to learn to make coffee, tea, latte and mocha, though I did learn, I want to professionalize this fields of my skills...what make a mocha the best?

Suddenly JCG have more event coming-up and meeting...
Cyriva Club also have more event coming-up and every time staying till late...
(W1 got ghost lol, my friend entered the lift and the door re-open 3 time and the over-weight alarm rang~ lol...might be malfunctioning)
All the FOP, FOC and Graduation night...

It's been awhile since I cried over a movie...in the morning, met richard for meeting then go sing bday song to juan only then rush to find julia to watch the movie Tales of Despereaux but is only at 11.45 am so we went to watch Departure...lots of emotion was involved when I watch this movie besides the last human movie that I teared but no feel "sky of love" . 4.5/5

Next movie, watched at night was Race to Witch Mountain...I think the movie is good but I won't rate it 5 but 4/5 because I don't find the movie trilling and impactful the storyline, the rock and both kids...

I'm tired... nice...

By the way, it is goood to be optimisitic~ =)
Don't ever leave optimistic at home ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home