Confession no.5
Ever since SEG Camp, Somehow I cant feel the void around me anymore...everything seems so numb and irritating...guess I'm just in the not enthu-stage now, need more rest...
To be honest, I didn't confess everything during debrief and such because I still want to keep things to myself...
To be honest, I guess I too nice to dare say all the bad thing about people, whether I like it or not...
To be honest, I very picky, protective and easily irritated person...
To be honest, I wasn't a very nice kid when I was young, you rather have me dead...
To be honest, I hate people who isn't initiative...Bird brain
To be honest, I also learn ninja-do, because to protect myself when I go provoking people...
To be honest, I totally hate the existence of different laws ...
To be honest, I join DMNT to invent things and create futuristic equipments...
To be honest, I hate yet I love human being...
To be honest, I need some time alone after FOP...
not emotionally unstable...just want to voice what how I feel...
Note* "Emotionally unstable" refer to low EQ people who can't seems to know what they are feeling wrong and uncomfortable...
For me, I just want to get some breathing space... and I have done what I KNOW I want...so it's not emotionally unstable
regard...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home