Photobucket:>

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

internal conflict...

JCIG...Cyriva...Relationship...

Another internal Conflict with myself...even though SEG camp and FOP is over...SLA...

All 3 somehow feels important and yet at the same time I just feel like dropping them...

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

it really hurts me to bring out relationship to be part of my internal conflict...
2 year and unlimited to go...

I have yet to choose a position for Cyriva club...ending of vote on 27.4.09 ...

I have yet to decide what to do for JCIG...I'm not that important...

Guess i'm not much of a superman after all or naruto to split myself...
(if) I have a split person or a twin....

I want to escape from reality and enter a world of Virtue...I want to defy paranormal now...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home