Photobucket:>

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

My Window Media player

hyuu~ the blog title doesn't means I having problem with my WMP but I have pass my day listening to my music haha (Some old music are actually quite nice and meaningful =) (and FYI all my music is Japanese anime hahahaha)

woke up at 11pm and thought that Wednesday is Thursday need to go school for Cyriva meeting, but after seeing my laptop sidebar i realize its Wednesday, went to play burger rush then play "you" on my piano...
brush my teeth and went to bed again lol...

went to cut my hair and it look kinda strange yet I still find it nice
Now only left with coloring my hair, clothes and weapon before I cos-play Noctis from final fastasy 13... but now is too early to dye my hair...and this cos-play will be my last cosplay

Not that I hate cosplay... but something just feel strange...

Was at lakeside mrt waiting for darling, so I brought a bottle of apple juice and sit by the stairs looking at that lone-lighted path, then I remember that I told my darling 1 or 2 years ago that i think this pathway is actually quite lovely and nice~

Then the rest of the day is classified haha
FOP
Yesterday was RP FOP rehearsal haha was fun since we (cyriva club members) are not the organizer but the follow-up for OSG.

Learn some weird hand-shake which I think is damn lame to be shared... the OSG have also planned on doing something interesting haha will post the video in the future~

We also had Inter-school Tug-O-War, in my opinion SEG won though we won the 1st round with SHL and lost on the last round (we got 2nd) but great job as we also won OSG team (Rp dragon boat team which belong to SHL as well) haha~
oh-well win or lose is'nt really a matter but the Ra-Ra and atmosphere created, that's more important for any event.

Taught all Student leader and helper the SEG dance which my committee and I came up with haha damn fun~

then I got my ass signed by them (thanks goodness no ink and my ass hurt) LOL memorable sia...

okay that's all for now~
gtg bath and slp

btw I know people are wondering why I don't like posting my gf profile in my blog, that is because I'm too protective of a person to let too many people know whose my gf is...and what we do and memories made are kept in another diary which is my brain... =)

my present for my gf~ it is called rilakuma haha cute right? haha look at the size as compared to my hand haha caught it in an Arcade in Japan~ just so adorable~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home