Take 5~
*edited*
Finally get to have a break after FOP and SEG camp~
I guess the SEG camp was a success~out of 4 houses I get to see 3 noisy houses in FOP and 1 of the houses are having many outing haha~
Though the FOP was chaotic, but at least we survive through it and I guess people are having fun~
the year 1, the student leaders, the game master and the cyriva club members (lol stealing logistic)
soon all the year 1 coming in again and every thing going to follow a cycle again~ SLA, interview, welcome party and stuff...
anyway away with the stress now... I feel like staying in clubroom forever! LoL it's just so fun to be playing foosball with people and doing what you want and need to do~
anyway I suddenly have this surge of ideas for this year Halloween night~sure freak the hell out of people/camper haha
17.4.09 - after FOP, went off to ECP to fish with my gf and friends haha~ thank goodness julia came to pass me my skates else, walking from Area C- F is freaking long~ you save me haha (must get my license soon)
have been posting some emo post lately but thats because I need to vent my angry as well~ after all I'm a human and I'm not as perfect as everyone thinks...
been playing facebook "restaurant city" hahaha damn lame yet funny, been rushing kenny, fabian and other people for ingredient hah - I NEED LEMON *for my food!!
*i just realise what does lemon means...*
Seriously, cant wait for Halloween night to scare the hell out of people haha damn fun seeing people crying~ (the element of sight is very important~)
*ONE MORE THING, all this SEG camp and FOP... lets consider it a success and I'm not the only main focus to calm the credit, it goes to every single one of Students Leaders, Camper's cooperation and Cyriva's members... and also Special thanks to winton, chung wu, samuel, afiq and shafiq (not sure if the names is right). well done everyone!~ hope to see you guys soon for future camps and activity~*
one photo of me in fop and i'm done~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home