Photobucket:>

Monday, June 22, 2009

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

believe in hard work

once upon a time, when i was very young i had this dream...a dream during christmas... it goes like this...
Me: Mr Santa Claus what present will you give me?
Santa Claus: I wouldn't give you anything.
Me: why?
Santa Claus: your family is too rich...
(the santa claus fly off after ending his speech)

A few year ago, I met the Santa Claus again...
Me: Mr Santa Claus what present will you give me this year?
Santa Claus: I wouldn't give you anything as well.
Me: why?
Santa Claus: That's because your family is getting poor...
Me: huh? then what should I do?
Santa Claus: Work!
Those who do not work, do not deserve to eat,
If you have something you want, do something about it with your own strength.
Me: but...
Santa Claus: But have faith.
The last one to smile is the diligent and earnest one.
Me: enlightenment*
Santa Claus: even then, I still won't give you present~
(the santa claus fly off just like last time...)


But still I believe in the words and tried to give my best at all time...

" unlocked the troublesome door... trying to pull my body together ... drag my body to the bathroom... turned on the tap and lukewarm water run down my body like acid...
I can't see blood neither can i smell blood... All I can feel is that everything seem bloody..."


Every time i watches Clannad or Clannad -after story- I feel sad for the characters and the story line... guess it is a good anime that have make me feel so strong about it...
Plus, I totally love the graphic hahaha totally a 9/10 plus point for me~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home