Over and Out ! haha
*EDITED (5/4/09)
Yeah~ SLA's over and both JCG and Cyriva Club have gathered lots of freshmen! haha isn't that great?
But oh well~ I don't really care, cause I want quality over quantity!~ BWahaha CHeeep cheepp noobshit!~ hahaha
Anyway, just celebrated my mom birthday~ haha pandan cake as always =D
AND!! i just realized that for the past few days or last 1 month i haven't been staying over-night at home for more than 7 days continuously haha
Something bad happen lately~ well... I will be quiting JCG due to something urgent and sudden changes....how how? hahaha actually~
I saw it coming haha
Suddenly I don't feel like staying at my actual home anymore haha~go around staying at julia house~ stay at clubroom~ stay at jie sheng house~ haha!
Jia lat
Somehow I have something i wanted to post but what is it? lol can someone ask me what is it? LOL
Oh ya! I did this quiz that goes, which element in periodic table are you?
well~ guess who am i? haha
I'm Gold! I'm Loving it!
---
~
.
Start to work hard
Now is too peaceful for comfort...something big is happening soon...and I dont like the feeling of it
haha
* I REMEMBERED!*
I have just watched "The Lake House"
Damn nice and lovely.
AND!~~~
remember during the last stay over at the clubroom? someone asked if I believed in faith...
my answer was indirectly saying no "how we get till here was our choice"
But Now..."I believe in faith, that is because Faith is the work of everyone. It is everyone decision that make what today's...today" :)
And every time whenever I pass my secondary school...It never fail to remind me of those time that we spend together having fun walking home, ME laughing till i drop and wobble...
In fact Sec 5 is the only year that i enjoyed my secondary life the most ! haha...reading through my achieve....
*END*
AND!! i just realized that for the past few days or last 1 month i haven't been staying over-night at home for more than 7 days continuously haha
Something bad happen lately~ well... I will be quiting JCG due to something urgent and sudden changes....how how? hahaha actually~
I saw it coming haha
Suddenly I don't feel like staying at my actual home anymore haha~go around staying at julia house~ stay at clubroom~ stay at jie sheng house~ haha!
Jia lat
Somehow I have something i wanted to post but what is it? lol can someone ask me what is it? LOL
Oh ya! I did this quiz that goes, which element in periodic table are you?
well~ guess who am i? haha
I'm Gold! I'm Loving it!
Chie kuan completed the quiz "What "Periodic Element" are you?" with the result Gold.
You are true blue. You have the vibrant qualities of Helium but you are not superficial. Your qualities are real and very deep. You are loyal, trustworthy, ethical, all of the things a Boy Scout would be. You are of great value to those around you simply because you care and are there for them when they truly need help. Who can say something bad about you? Except those who are jealous..
~
.
Start to work hard
Now is too peaceful for comfort...something big is happening soon...and I dont like the feeling of it
haha
* I REMEMBERED!*
I have just watched "The Lake House"
Damn nice and lovely.
AND!~~~
remember during the last stay over at the clubroom? someone asked if I believed in faith...
my answer was indirectly saying no "how we get till here was our choice"
But Now..."I believe in faith, that is because Faith is the work of everyone. It is everyone decision that make what today's...today" :)
And every time whenever I pass my secondary school...It never fail to remind me of those time that we spend together having fun walking home, ME laughing till i drop and wobble...
In fact Sec 5 is the only year that i enjoyed my secondary life the most ! haha...reading through my achieve....
*END*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home