Photobucket:>

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

life stage 2 phrase 9



english lyrics as followed:

If my wish
Could be granted now, I’d want wings.
Please put on my back
White wings, like a bird’s.

In this vast sky, I want to spread my wings
And fly.
Into the sky, free and without sadness,
I want to flap my wings.

Now, I don’t need wealth or prestige,
But I want wings.
The dream I had when I was a child -
Even now, I’m looking at the same dream.

In this vast sky, I want to spread my wings
And fly.
Into the sky, free and without sadness,
I want to flap my wings.

In this vast sky, I want to spread my wings
And fly.
Into the sky, free and without sadness,
I want to flap my wings.
--- ---
Just suddenly want to highlight this song...

though when I first heard this song yet I dont understand it, it gives me "energy" and beats to life...doesn't go better but helped me to maintain...and not go emo hahaha...

F U CK life hahahahaha~

lately I notice I have been walking and sitting with my head slanted...

will post more soon~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home