strange isn't it?
I was looking through people facebook album and just realize how little photo I have in poly life even though I'm just a minor character in this social circle...
The society just happen to work like this; you don't speak, see no you... just like club and IG in RP
If your too quiet in any circle of friends who would bother talking to you?
haha...but strangely i like talking to people who are lonely, not just to keep them company but because they are easier to talk to compare to people who want attention...
(better if some don't get what I mean haha)
I had a flashback...
after a chalet for 3 day 2 night
the group went to buy bubble tea and left without full strength
the last guy chased up, but only to say good bye to them~
haha
oh well~ fuck it
JM lets be evil hahaha
label quote from Dance Subaru
Labels: do it for no one, of course not even the competition but yourself


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home