Photobucket:>

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

template

back from chalet...

tired...

nowadays I think i deprive of laugher... anime doesn't have much interesting one, beside hayate no gotoku... currently joke i'm listening to are to corny that it's boring and i'm laughing for the sadness.... haiz...
I just can't remember what is the joke chin leong, chen peng, ming da and others used to say that make me laugh till I drop... haiz...~


I'm bored, game isn't really what I want it is joke to make me laugh...
neither is knowing experience or others "heart" feeling words is interesting...

corny joke are the worst joke...

ever heard of a story where there is this grumpy royalty that ask his whole villages and across land to tell him a joke? haha

hanging out with oxymoron is terrible, it just doesn't feel right..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home