Photobucket:>

Monday, June 29, 2009

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

a (+) (-) thing..

arghh~ finally blogging something... every time I wanna blog my mind get drifted away by some other things...

At one moment everything may seems fine and smooth... at another moment you see everything falling apart just like a puzzle of a sky falling apart...


anyone ever watch Full Metal Alchemist? haha it is really a great anime~

freakly speaking... anyone every wondered more about the " Law of conversation"?
"One will have to pay the price of an equal value of what they wanted"
and about yin and yang?
if there is 'like' there will be 'hate'

But sadly in reality, "One don't always get what they deserved, even if they paid a price of equal value"
for example: Being hard working wouldn't always means that you will be wealthy in the future, instead you might ended up paying most of your hard earned money on hospital bill.
another example from a christmas story: Nello from "A dog of flanders" died after being a good boy.

And if equal value were to be fair wouldn't it means good? (God)
And if Inequal value were to be unfair wouldn't it means bad? (Devil)

haha to be honest it is quite a complicated thing so much so that I'm too lazy to elaborate...

Some say, respect is every thing in a organization, but wouldn't this relationship between a higher position and a lower position too materialistic ?

Regardless of position, skin, knowledge and background... we are all human, born with our own thought and ways of thinking... some people out there may be aggressive, some smart and some just don't think before speaking or some just half-fck half-fck but regardless of which I KNOW, respect don't come because someone know more or did more things then others but comes with mutual concerns and understanding for others...and eventually becomes very good friends or buddy...

respect comes in many form, for example; a great sacrifice by a very hard-headed person and many many more.. it is just up to you, how you define respectable...

ehh...but even so...it is just my habit to call my best friends bastard and morons... hahaha~


In learning there is always the MAIN 2 form of learning the hard way or the soft way;
the HARD way is you suffer and you learn,
the SOFT way is with guidance of others...

I'm a self-centered person who love to see other's suffer sometime..
SO that is the reason why i like to give DOTS on the graph than giving people the LINES, so that I can see how people trace their "dots" in a very funny manner which usually isn't straight...



Some asked why am I so hard to understand, smart or philosophical?
To be honest, I'm not smart neither am I taught how to survive in this society...
I...just like any Students;
PSLE : 161
O's : 19
Year 1 : 3.7
basically a late bloomer as you can see
rather than spending time listening to your MP3 on your bus ride or playing games...
why not spend sometime thinking about yourself and how the world run...
it might make you smarter and open-minded in understanding things...

My experiences don't come to me when I'm born but through work number of work experience when i'm trying to be like "hayate" (in hayate no gotoku) and when watching japanese slice of life anime...

anyone know of ESP? (extrasensory preception) [6th sense]
I wouldn't dare to confirm that I have such ability, but it is part of my ways to experience many things during sleep...~
=)
death
old
parent
adulthood
teenager
youth
kids
child
baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home