I'm just a little Caught in the middle of life..
I want my money back~
I want my money back~
I want my money back~
just enjoy the show~
lol
balik~ kampong
kampong
kampong
kam~ pong
haha anyway just wanna blog some small thing...
Something great come with a great responsibility...
But i'm not going to sulk about it, cos rather then hidding in this virtue world typing my own thoughts wouldn't it better to just do something even if it is to just whack?
2 - 3 years already, somehow...not matter how hard I tried to start the engine..I just can't start... is it time, my priority or my responsibility that is giving me problem?
I'm no longer a youth :> , soo I should start planning of my future and discussion, if I really love my gf I should start doing something...But I want to do many thing yet, I also always can't carry it out...money?
sometime THAT things come across my mind... telling me to give up... i'm just wasting her time, but she is the only rare breed that I have come across among girls which i value a lot.
listening to: have you ever really loved a woman
Shut up
Labels: Spice and Wolf 2 is out~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home