blogging~
finally forced myself to blog~ and update...
The post UT 3 week was seriously the first time in RP I felt like a student studying so hard haha... serious! especially my Circuit Analysis and Analogue Electronic LOL but well as long as my gpa doesn't fall below 3 I will still have chance of scoring high for my diploma~
Lately have also been going out with ming da late at night haha often go west coast park to study but ehh somehow the trip is always so unfruitful haha but hey~ at least I manage to learn driving without a license LOL bwahahaha
still learning "river flow in you" haha not very pro but still trying my best haha so dont expect much out of me~
oh-ya, I just finished watching "CHANGE!" haha seriously it is a nice J-drama LOL but honestly CHANGE! is just my second j-drama i'm so into, besides ENGINE both main actor by Kimura Takuya~~ hyuu hyuu~
hmm... a lot of thoughts in my mind now but...sometime voicing out some thought doesn't really make a change that is because ~ i'm a selective listener HAHAHAHA
Labels: Gold 90 "listen only the good stuff" but i like Power 98 or class 95 LOL.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home