Bonds
My dad asked me: why are you so involve in school and don't want to come home often?
I question back my dad: what about you?
dad: ...
me: I just wanna live my poly-life to the max without regret..
but this was 2 nights ago~
Human are pushed to the limit to test themselve... and staying out of comfort zone...
this is all part of each individual processes, some are fast, some are slow...be understanding...
stop complaining and start doing...watch your health and look around you...
from my holiday camp, I obtain a time which is worthless and surely a time which many people pay to get...
Its been a while since I thought a lot, but I have to execute it, else it is pointless.
finding a company to make a bond contract...
Labels: dum tee dum~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home