Photobucket:>

Monday, November 16, 2009

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

Another long post

Another long post...
Yup~ I have another long weekend~ weekends is like a great run away nowadays hahaha

anyway i just wanna say i love my weekends more and more~ :3

I may seem like a sick guy to be a very odd ball or something but, well I'm strange yet unique after all =D

Post a few picture here over the weekends

first~ i had movie with pretty julia (cannot show) :D

Yup~ "Evangelion 2.0: You can (not) Advance"
Honestly, I still wondering what the 'you can (not) advance' refer too... well but the movie overall is great! and the irony of the music moved me somehow.. -.- I would rate 4/5!

[edited]
Oh-ya! they have this acoustica mix for beautiful world and it's very beautiful somehow hahaha


after that we head to orchard central to see the rock wall~ it was very big and high, but well one day I will go for a try.

After that, rushed back home to change and head to the reunion party.. honestly, i would say it is a failure LOL !
No offense! but the turn out is only 20+ what can you say? hahaha so dai dai, fabian and johnathan headed to clubroom to slack, it is when jelisa enter the clubroom check out the new arrangement~

took some photos..
Well~ memories are good as they are!~ no need to change or edit :)

But memorable moments doesn't last and time wait for not one (The girl who leap through time)

But speaking of memories, some childhood memories are best kept asleep.

I isn't really proud to be a president even though I'm content.
Classmate continuous to disturb me haha but they are fun mates to be disturb by~ so I don't really mind hahaha~

But it used to irritates me that people who talk behind my back~ well, I'm aware and don't care..
Not because I'm afraid, but can't be bothered.. People who want to continues back-stabbing or anything form of criticisms can continue..
Cause as time passes, even after we graduates, all this would just be past and will be a memories that will makes things wonderful for others hahahaha!!

And the main catch is... I'm Happy and still walking towards my dream! and that person who always have problem with me can continue to hate me as long as he like~ =D

if that person don't have the time to untangle this line of his/hers~ it will just magnify and have more problem with people like me in the future~ while I try to progress with life~~ XOXO
[after all, some human ain't fit into human to human interaction, or maybe I can but don't want to hahaha]

controversy never ends, but only by take a step back or a different perspective that is when you overcome the problem.

I may seems self-fish and for the ultimate benefit of myself, but this is what I gained from looking back, present and future...


I'm just walking over you if you notices, neither am I going to say sorry for my act, cause just like you, I won't lay down my pride as long as you do...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home