It's been a while since I last blogged hahaha~
Life is rather smooth and easy to pass~ but before you notices..I would be in year 3 and entering NS and working society soon~
Was reading nick from different people in my msn and kind of realize, nowadays more people are thinking too highly of themselves.. as if the world own them like that and only want the whole world to earn his respect or self-beneficial else don't bother demanding much from him.. just like my little brother.. (so you think your smart and EM1/express and having the top 5 in secondary school big deal la?) I'm telling you, if your personality isn't good and keep on challenging people your only as good as satan who is smart but evil, and surely by the end of your student life, it isn't as present as people who are friendly, challenges in the right way, have fun and chill-out, yet still able to score well and balances work-life~
if you ask a boss like me to give respect to you, I would best ask you to leave cause I don't want a satan in my company and out there in the society there is more than capable people to replace your job. After all, sometime certain entry/interview isn't just about grades but also personality and background.

Being a good leader isn't about wanting to lead but willing to take up a active role and taking the utter most responsibility to consider everyone before making a decision.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home