well...though we somehow seems to be apart, but every time we go out together, with you around I just feel comfortable, free yet awkward as well... do you feel the same as I do? haha I don't know... cause I'm always like a kid around people I'm comfortable with no stressful competition, no insensible critic, no sarcastic comments and no forcing of other but only crap, play, fun, enjoy and food...
It have almost been 6 months... time flies right?
well... many big event coming-up soon
and
Considering of going back to cos-play one last character before I enter NS LOL
facebook is like my 2nd blogging place, as I comment blog-able question ~
Call me strange or anything, cause that is just the way I am...
One last makoism theories before I'm done again...
well, as you can see this is a picture of many waveform...each small waveform represent your problem and aspect of life
And there will be a net frequency which represent your current state of character; taking for example the sudden urge to listen to song you don't usually listen or in fact that is why people who have the waveform of sadness and stress might be able to play solemn song better.
Oh-ya also if you reader have time do watch Spice and Wolf II, well not a comedy anime or fighting sort but a old-time show, talking about butter-trading.
Ciao peeps~More update and photos soon...
Labels: life is short, live long


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home