Photobucket:>

Friday, January 22, 2010

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

comic?

lately have been quite bored...so I did some comic, well its quite nonsensical but well~ at least my time is well spent and its easy to draw using print LOL!

Well the first one is suppose to be for a graduation gathering "poster" or simply publicity material ~ hahawell this one is very very random, which I have done due to boredom.. LOL think it quite Stupid and funny haha LOL
more coming soon!~ enjoy~

Btw, finally since I'm stepping down~ i might be considering going for astronomy IG BWHAAHA go be the President and take the telescope for my own interest LOL take to some high mountain and see for myself with a cup of coffee and windbreaker~ arghh~ thats life :D
(sound like full moon anime.... -.- )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home