Photobucket:>

Monday, January 25, 2010

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

Isnt' it better that I'm gone..?


I was conducting an interview and someone said, that he want to be as capable as successful as me...well.. I'm glad to hear that but the irony is your not doing anything till recently(like only during this interview)... and I'm not as successful as you think I am -.-....

sometimes it feel like kite, just when it is flying high, you just feel like cutting the line and let it fly higher...
But the kite will eventually fall back to ground when it lost its guidance and aim... it hurts sometime to think that you hope for its well being but it fall instead and you have to tie back the string and make it fly again...

What are the percentage that we will be back again?.....
20-30%?
ming da give a very assured percent....

Analogy... some say life/love is like a kite, some say a boat...



Was at Pasir ris~ walking towards aloha, looking at those houses just make me realize how much I hate the rich...or... probably I'm just jealous... ain't I petty? want this want that...but I guess, what belong to the past belongs there and not the present anymore...time to strike hard on the reality since I'm not going/belong anywhere yet...
Well I thought of a finalize business plan for myself already, I firm that it will be a lasting business cause the demands never ends, but it is just a matter of how I'm going to raise the capital and having more than half the share belongs to me at least... :)

I won't tell unless you sign contract with me LOL HAHAHAHA i will get my lawyer down~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home