Off Sunday!
Well~ today is my off Sunday~ and the weather is great! hahaha sunny~ Slacky Sunday~
Since the day before I slept late I'm paying back my sleep this morning by sleeping till 12pm then going for a swim at jurong swimming complex at 1pm...
a bit disappointed that I didn't got darker but well, at least I exercised ; ) and went home straight after drying myself ONLY! slack at home to read the UT for chemistry and digital then went out to meeting Jian min and jie sheng to eat the buffet at Jurong Point Basement, it is damn good! though once in a month but it's all worth it LOL didn't really took much pretty pictures cause too busy eating!!!
some photos





Alright~ that's all I took LOL too lazy too take so much picture when your enjoying your time with good old friends isn't it?
Ending off with my working on Digital Electronics Problem 11 LOL


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home