Photobucket:>

Friday, January 29, 2010

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

Quitting school life..

Well...a Semester is coming to an end...
solve some problem, make new friends, make new haters, some problem form~

Problem, problem , problem... it just never end doesn't it?
Friends come and goes good friends, bad friends..what's the diff? both are still friends...

Improving, keeping still and inflation
perspective is a very simple thing which is made complicated...
I may think I'm improving, others may think I'm keep still and some I'm degrading...
I may think others is improving, other keeping still and some degrading too...
So what do you think should be measured in a person ?

Since I'm quitting my school life...I should enjoy my year 3 while I can and selling Ice-cream~~
and also doing sports climbing which I have been say very long... I just need the mula~

Feb go Sunway Lagoon? 4 person is a good range...it is just a matter of availability and monetary...

If I tell you that I want you to hate me so that I can quit, which part of me do you hate?...
Think about it properly...girl should be able to think fast and better than guys...
A person best point is also a person worst point.

Makoism theory #3:
Human is just too complicated to understand therefore logic doesn't work sometime... use you "right" feeling to feel for the person...he might be your Mr/Ms Right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home