Photobucket:>

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

smack on the face~

Well~ back to reality... I not sure if some of you believe it or not but there is this part of downtown that I hate the most...not because of the human but because of the bird repellent ... can you hear that high pitch sound? well I can~
just like X-ray in the hospital, you can feel this air of invisible moving particle touching your skin...
well... I felt it in the plasma lab in school... and I realize I'm exposing myself to tiny winy radiation...

ignoring all the love-sick post that I said previously...but ya death just seems more close nowadays...

so to counter-act all this radiation that I will be exposing to and probably in the future working society... I better exercise more as well... don't wanna keep taking MC for leave...as if your not enjoying what your doing but for the sake of money -.-...

found out my FYP team mate....CK brave yourself now for a hell of a 1 year FYP with OMG team mates... oh-ya, we should name ourselve team OMG! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home