making myself better for whatever that is going to hit me...
There is this commercial about a Bordless TV from samsung
it goes like this;
"Before we were born, it is the only time in our life we're not box in.
ever since than we are trap within cage and box's."
Well... I believe what this commercial said is true~ so I wanna opposite it and plan a final escape...
right now...escaping from the world is just totally impossible, you have to worry for money, people, personal life and knowledge...
But now isn't the time yet for the final escape...
I shall plan it part by part...
a) vacation would be a form of leisure escape
b) mountain trekking/climbing would be a form of risk escape and play with my life for FUN
c) camping would be a form of physical escape
d) sleeping late would be my form of mental escape
The Final Escape would be...
1) first build up a rich career ( I believe now with my position, knowledge and Dream, shouldn't be hard)
2) build an island
3) lets the company run by its own and earn from it...
4) finally enjoy the paradise the rest of my life~
4a) Or build a spaceship and explore the galaxy... ermm... -.- (dream but a bit far-fetch)
I'm not ambitious now for nothing, I just wanna life a relax old life and past away either by risky sports or silently on the poolside in the island...but I seem to have miss out something of great importance as well... well you won't understand would you?
It's just too much for the earth resource, for people like you to be playing with temper and just work like a slave and play some stupid game...and this referring to everyone on earth
I'm washing my hand already... it just seems so acidic now...
I'm heading for Mount Everest 2011 or 2014 before or after NS...doubt any takers, since everyone is so into city life already...cant live without games huh? why not help the humanity to build a spaceship or challenge the nature or even bring great art to others?...
After a bath my mind feels fresher...
after all the nasty words...which I don't intend to take it back yet...you people live your own life the way you want, your brought up this way and your handsome or pretty this way...
I'm just the bad-influence trying to bring up and change life-style of others...
Probably this short 6 month have cause so much damage that it is irreversible for both of us...or mainly my fault that you saw so much photo of me with other girls on Facebook... well I would wish to plead for your forgiveness, but I think I deserve death from your curse instead...
Probably the next time I'm seeing you, you would be with your new boyfriend or even married, else a rival to trash you and demoralize you from playing L4D2-3-4 ...
make it sian...
havent skate for a while have you?...
I thought the chalet would make things better but well it seems that it back-fired...thinking back the sweet memories just seems so fade yet painful to be doing this to myself...
I know there are friends who care for me, even this guy who just give me a belated present, I really like it a lot even if it is budget but the thoughts counts a lot...but I'm just too much for you friends and loved one to care and concern for...what I want is you people to be equally happy as well...just let me swim up the river like a salmon and die that's how I live... ... ... ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home