complimentary and complains...
Well... the title is quite self-explanatory...
French loaf is indeed my favorite...
When it comes out of the oven, it's always fresh and smells delicious...
Usually they are long, but some are short...
Soft like sugar, hard like training...
its just so lovable for a bread...
I can hit you with it...I can temper you with it...
Well, I guess I have to finally declare myself as sick... but hey, I'm not going to stop work yet...
Sometime age doesn't matter... we may be the same age... but your exposure would not be the same as my...
Should a leader be smart? or easy-going? what are the condition and situation?
Now...I don't want to be blind by Love again for a while...I wanna test more again...
24-27 feb won't be in Singapore... I need my rest..
1st- 4th march wont be in Singapore... contactless camp... well all the best to me...
People going for IEP... I guess, it can't be helped, no choice? nope, got choice you just didn't thought of it...
A Satan best ability is to mix truth and lies together... but when you know the whole truth...it would be harder to fool you...
I think... I'm too tired to think any more.... post some other time...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home