Photobucket:>

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tik Tok, the clock still tik

I know I know already....

My brain have been hammering on me to post this topic... :\

Well... On earth (I'm still a human, not sure about netherworld yet) there is always two or more way of looking at things... well.. basically I HATE people who look at the negative side...

Friends..
The good term is called good friends, buddy or childhood friends.
The Bad term is called manipulation, slave or suck-up

BGR..
The good term is called boyfriend, wife, husband, girlfriend and maybe even honey
The Bad term is called Sex partner, fucker and sucker..... .... .. ermmm...

Parent...
The good term is called The couple that give you life, beloved mother and father..
The bad term is called The Couple that bring me hell, torture, ill-treating parents...

Well...I don't think I really bother to change their mindset.. but if they keep on to their tracks..probably they would reach somewhere they would regret someday..



My grandma house area have very beautiful houses just like Sims....Ciao!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home